Black Bean Salsa
Hearty salsa that's a real crowd pleaser!
- 1 can black beans; drained & washed
- 1 corn on the cob or can of corn
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 large tomatoes , diced
- 1/3 cucumber, diced
- Juice from 1 lemon or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Pinch of salt
- Dice all of the vegetables. Mix together with the corn and black beans. Add the avocado last so it doesn’t get mushy.
- Top with lemon/lime juice, garlic and salt
- Stir together. Refreidgerate for a couple hours before serving with tortilla chips.