Black Bean Burgers
Easy healthy alternative for every mans favourite beef burger
- 1 can of black beans; drained and rinsed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 carrot; grated and squeezed (wring out excess water)
- Mash the drained black beans with a fork or potato masher
- Mix in grated carrot and egg
- Stir in bread crumbs
- Shape into four patties
- Cook patties on medium heat until browned on the outside, approximately 3-5 minutes per side.
- Build your burger to your prefference. We love guacamole, red onion, tomato, spinach and hummus on ours.